April 08, 2010

ABC book

Ok...I'm not going to totally take credit for this project. A local craft store in town was actually having a class on it and I stole the idea and changed a few things that needed changing. For starters, the store had every page exactly the same. I created a little variety in the pages and I also Cricut cut the letters to match the picture, something else the store did not do. Having worked at a scrapbook store for 2 years, I fully understand the need for cost effectiveness, but the store had a sticker of a cheetah for C and a sticker of a tiger for T. They looked identical so I switched some of them up a bit. For X they had a picture of Extra gum. What child is going to put that together with the letter X? Most of the pictures came from the Doodle Charms Cricut cartridge if you're interested.























Join us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up party!

No comments:

Post a Comment